Campus Health Center
Health & Wellness Services (Building 80)
100 Campus Center
Seaside, CA 93955-8001
The Campus Health Center is on the corner of Inter Garrison and General Jim Moore Blvd.
The Campus Health Center (CHC) at CSUMB is located in the Health & Wellness Services Building on the NW corner of Gen. Jim Moore Blvd. & Inter-Garrison Road.
The Campus Health Center (CHC) provides urgent, primary, and ancillary care (including occupational medicine), as well as referral services to students, faculty, staff, their dependents, and guests of the CSUMB community. The staff of medical professionals is dedicated to meeting patient needs and promoting wellness and independence.
- "Basic" level medical services as defined in Executive Order #943, which may include office visits, exams, in-house lab tests.
- Some diagnostic lab tests that performed at the CHC.
- Limited medications, lab tests, immunizations, allergy injections at discounted rates (Note: X-rays are available at discounted rates through an off-site Doctors on Duty Clinic).
- No cost for a copy of their own medical records - please allow a minimum of 24-hours of records on site and 7-10 working days for records archived off-site.
Summary of medical services for eligible students
No charge for Office Visit, General Exams, Ear Lavage, Peak Flow, and the following lab tests: Thin Prep PAP, CBC (Blood), Urine C&S, Throat Culture C&S, GC, Chlamydia, Urine HCG (Pregnancy), UA (Microscope), Strep, Hemoglobin, UA, & HCG.
Rates are discounted for STD/HIV tests, TB (PPD), Flu Shots, Gardasil (for men & women), & Immunizations. HEP A, B, and AB shots for adults are offered at $10 per shot.
Scheduling an Appointment
You are strongly encouraged to make an appointment whenever possible to allow adequate time for evaluation and treatment. Walk-ins are accepted, however, priority is given to previously scheduled appointments.
- Call us at (831) 582-3965.
A $15 fee will be charged for missed appointments. Remember, for discounted rates you must have your current student ID.
Please note that fees for service are due and payable at time of service. The CHC accepts cash, check, Money Order, Visa, Master card, Discovery, American Express, and ATM/Debit cards. We can bill many PPO medical insurance carriers or, provide you with a statement that you may submit to your carrier for reimbursement.
When requesting a copy of your medical records, please allow the CHC a few days to respond - there is no charge to students for this service.
Hours of Operation
Summer 2014 (May 19 to August 15)
- Monday through Friday, 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
Open during the lunch hour (12 PM - 1 PM), year round
- For an appointment or more information, call us at (831) 582-3965.
- For MEDICAL EMERGENCIES call 9-1-1
- Closed Weekends and Holidays (see Closure Schedule below)
Dates Our Office Will Be Closed - 2014 Holiday Observances
The Campus Health Center is scheduled to be closed during the following dates listed:
- 20 - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- 31 - Cesar Chavez Day
- 26 - Memorial Day
- 4 - Fourth of July
- 1 - Labor Day
- 11 - Veterans Day
- 27 - Thanksgiving
- 28 - Thanksgiving
- 25 through January 1 - Winter Holidays